Healthy Breakfast: Caveman Crunch
Caveman Crunch Cereal
(Grain free, Paleo yumminess!)
Caveman Crunch is the BOMB!!!! Delicious with almond milk for breakfast or as a snack anytime of the day.
Remove the foods that are at odds with daily cereals and replace with vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. Some people just don't want to give up their cereal in the morning. With Caveman Crunch, you don't have to.
It is sure to be a household pleaser!!!!!
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup raw honey
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup crumbled pecans and hazlenuts (you can choose whatever nut you want though)
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 cup almond meal
2 cups slivered almond pieces
1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
1. Preheat oven to 325* F
2. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Mix all wet ingredients in a large bowl and pour dry into wet slowly.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
5. Pour mixture onto sheet and pat down flat.
6. Bake in oven for ~10 minutes, take it out and shake it around a bit.
7. Put it back in the oven for another 5-10 minutes, or until it’s brown and toasty
8. Cool and store in an air-tight container!
9. Try not to devour it all in one sitting.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.