1. Wake up 30 minutes earlier than norman for personal time.
2. Review your eating habits from the past week to make ample "healthier" changes for a new week.
3. Write down goals for the next 90 days and ways to measure.
4. Give someone a compliment. Put a smile on someone's face. It feels great!
5. Encourage a friend or a relative in need.
6. Cleanse your closet! Get rid of anything that's been sitting on the hanger for a year.
7. Consider a budget. Look at where your money is going. Plan for financial freedom
8. Breathe throughout your workout and through tough daily moments.
9. STOP SAYING "I DON'T HAVE TIME TO EXERCISE." Schedule daily workouts in your calendar.
Comments will be approved before showing up.